Groupon, Living Social, Amazon Local, Google Offers… the list continues.
There have been great success stories as well as tales of tragedy when businesses decide to run an offer on a daily deal site. Our goal in this session is for you to use the expertise of Float On when running a daily deal and to help you avoid some common pitfalls.
During this serving of CAKE, you’ll learn how to:
- Negotiate better profit splitting
- How to get started with your advertising platform
- What to do once they’re running
- How to get the most from the customers you gain
- How to build your own database so you don’t have to run another deal
- How to evaluate whether you can run one or not
- Who to choose?
- Things to ask your advertising partner
- What to look for in your copy
- Generally, how to NOT screw things up…
08.01.2012 CAKE Lecture: Daily Deals
Be sure to check out CAKE on iTunes.
You can save time and just download the MP3 below.
Recap provided by Derek Wyatt.